Thank you, Sarah, for giving me a meme to do. Otherwise I may never have posted again! Actually, there’s an interesting meme that’s about to get started at the Exemplify blog where everyone mulls over a scripture from Thursday until Monday and then posts a response to the scripture, whether a picture, a poem, or a straight up blog post. Neato, huh?
It’s all about meme baby.
Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me:
1. I like bananas but I hate banana flavored anything. Those new Vivanos at Starbucks? Gross. I’ll dip a banana in chocolate and pass out from the delicious, but squish the two together in a cup? Pass the vomit bag please.
2. In the same Starbucks vein, I absolutely MUST line up the logo on the cup with the logo on the cardboard sleeve and then both of those MUST be centered with the opening in the lid that you drink through. Back up off me with your OCD. It does not compare. P.S. – I saw the funniest flare on facebook the other day (one of you may well have sent it to me, but along with my OCD I am also ADD, so I forgot immediately who it was that sent it.)
What was I talking about…?
Oh right. The flare said “I’m CDO, which is like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, exactly as they should be.”
3. One of the funniest foreign language words I know is “ook.” It’s Dutch for “also.” I think it is also monkey for “please hand me a banana before I begin throwing feces.” It’s interesting the similarities between the monkeys and the Dutch. Maybe I should apply the same principle at Starbucks. Banana smoothie, hold the smoothie. Or else.
4. I was supposed to finish my 50 Day devotional entry 2 weeks ago but I didn’t turn it in until this morning. What are they going to do? Run it without me? Please.
Oh, I kid.
5. The next 5 songs on shuffle on my iPod are 1) Total Praise – Avalon 2) Let’s Stay Together – Al Green 3) All I Want – Joni Mitchell 4) Doth I Protest Too Much – Alanis Morissette and 5) Seasons Change – Corinne Bailey Rae
6. I think Vera Bradley purses are really, really, really ugly.
Tag 6 people. No. How’s that? If you want to play, knock your socks off. If not, you’re not breaking my heart. If you do want to play, leave your link in the comments. Also, if you’re into the Monday Manna thing let me know. I think that’s a super cool idea.
Peace out, sweet peeps. 🙂